ACCOMMODATION & CANCELLATION POLICY-COVID-19
In response to changing market conditions, Manthos Hotels is committed to ensuring our customers flexibility in these difficult times. For all hotels in Manthos Hotels, we apply the following policies:
- For guests with existing bookings for any future arrival dates, including prepaid bookings which are usually more restrictive, we will allow full changes * if the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020.
- The Greek state, following other EU countries, passed Article 70 of the law on the law issued on 13 April 2020 – obliging travel companies to issue a certificate instead of extending a refund, for bookings made canceled from 25.02 .2020 to 30.06.2020 including HOLIDAY CERTIFICATE , covers (deposit / prepayment / other) for the rescheduling of your reservation, with period of stay from 01.07.2020 to 20.09.2021 . Your HOLIDAY CERTIFICATE is valid for 18 months from the ISSUE DATE.
- Please note that any changes to existing bookings are subject to availability and price differences
- For guests making new bookings for any future arrival date, including prepaid bookings, we will allow the booking to be changed or canceled free of charge up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival date . * Please note that booking changes are subject to availability and price differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to group booking trips. For guests with group bookings (eg for meetings, events or conferences), refer to the booking price rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
* Important information:
- Some exceptions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak weeks. See Accommodation Price Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (temporary) room booking refunds of any kind (eg cash or credit card) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to process. The form and timing of the refund may be subject to the applicable laws where each hotel is located.
- For group organizer questions regarding the terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our team works 24 hours a day to assist you with any changes to your booking in the coming months with flexibility and respect.
As a firm believer in the power of community solidarity right now, we would like to thank you for your faith, support and trust as your chosen destination under the sun.
We look forward to offering you the warmest welcome in Greece when you travel again.